Bummer!

maria arnelöf maria.arnelof@spray.se
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:51:36 +0100

Hi there list! As some of you have told me (since Im a newbie) the
#pianotech channel is mostly visited on tuesdays and thursdays, probably
when ppl. like me are asleep :) ...Me living in Sweden and all. And that
its open everyday for anyone whom wishes to go whenever, of course. I have
done so but seem to do nothing but stare at my own nick and that isnt
entertaining enough :P I know the channel´s "scheduals" but I feel in a
whining mood at this moment, besides...its fun to whine :) So...what do I
wanna say with this? Nothing really, just letting you guys know that Im NOT
giving up....Im gonna "bump" into you sooner or later, whether you like it
or not...so THERE!
Ok, done whining...I feel MUCH better now :)
Take care and cu!
Maria