HVLP NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!!

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:35:59 -0500

At 03:21 AM 11/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear list members,
>     I believe I have come across a topic not discussed before. I'm
>looking for recommendations for HVLP spray equipment. Does anyone have a
>favorite? How about one they surely would not buy again? Any hints or
>tips about the currently available brands or models? I anxiously await
>your replies!!!
>Thanks!
>
>Greg Newell

This topic has cropped up from time to time.

I use an Apollo 800+ and like it very much, be sure to get the quick
release cup and not the screw-on type.
An internet search for HVLP will give you lots of info.

I have heard from those more involved spraying that Binks makes a
Conversion Gun which turns
compressed air into HVLP. If you already have a compressor, I'm told this
is the better way to go.

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.