introducing myself

Walter Gramza gramza@net.bluemoon.net
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:37:15 -0500

Hi Bud,
I sent yyou a few emails one Thursday and about three different emails on
Friday.  I received your email concerning confirmation of address and phone
number all is correct.  I am looking forward to receiving the tools for
examination.  I will upon examination of the tools let you know  my
decision on whether any of these will be returned to you or not.  If I
decide to keep these tools of which I am sure that I will, I will call you
to find out how to make out the check,  and to let you know that I am
sending it.
I will talk to you soon.  I don't know why Eudora isn't sendingt you the
emails when I send them as a new message,  so I am sending you a reply
adjoining your message of introduction.

Yours Truly,