Schaff/American Piano Supply

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:42:56 -0500

Mitch,
The quick answer for your business decision is a regular or petite model
from Jansen & Sons.   http://www.pljansen.com/

I'm not sure how you would calculate a "reasonable" increase without
knowing the true cost of producing the item to begin with.  If you are
correct in your assumption about the inevitability of an increase
accompanying the merging of the two companies, that would be reason enough
to bemoan the demise of competition, with all its quirks and warts.

David Skolnik
New York, NY