oddities puzzler #2

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:38:07 -0600

>Has the action rail separated, delaminated, or split?

TaDa!
The winner of the coveted "Golden Answer". Like I said, there weren't
really any other rational options, even though this sort of thing doesn't
show up on our mental "A" list of probabilities. It was one of those cases
where, when you've exhausted all other possibilities, whatever is left must
be the answer, no matter how unlikely it seems.

And a small shiny but unobtrusive "Metoo" for Clyde's mantle too. It's good
(I think) to know I'm not the only one that runs into these weird things.

The repair seems to be drying just fine. Thank you for playing.

Ron N