oddities puzzler

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:10:23 -0600

>Hi, Ron. Why don't you try crossing the church's palm with silver?

I don't want to buy it. I've already got three grands of mine in the shop
that I'm not getting around to, being chronically short of energy and full
enough of appointment book to use up too much of the available fuel just
getting past the field service.

>Oh, by the way, maybe the counterbearing bar slipped forward when
>someone wanted to twist the bass strings and tried to do them
>all at once instead of a few at a time. Or maybe a kid had some
>fun. Any marks on the tuning pins?
>
>Susan

It had been restrung with the resometherothering, and the strings still
look pretty good. Who knows? No unusual marks or scars evident.

Ron N