permanent marker on plastic keytops

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:12:43 -0600

>I know, ammonia and chlorine mix to create phosgene gas, but I don't believe
>Wright's silver paste has any.

Oh? Ammonia used with chlorine bleach releases chlorine gas, which has been
the immediate demise of more than a few cleaner-upper troops who discovered
this the hard way trying to remove recalcitrant unsightly bathtub ring.
Phosgene gas is something different, though. Cranking the heat up on the
ultrasonic trichlorethelene degreasing tanks in the hydraulics shop will
get you an immediate introduction to the bathtub de-ringers who have passed
before, only by way of phosgene, rather than chlorine.

Are you traveling first class, or coach?

Ron N