A Tribute

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:37:26 EST

In a message dated 11/14/00 11:45:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
koko99@mb.sympatico.ca writes:

<<
 My wife and I had to put down a very much loved pup
 sometime ago. Missed him greatly!  Didn,t think there was
 anyway we,d get another one. (couldn,t possibly replace him )
 One day my son came home with this little American Cocker.
 He adopted us right now. He,s now 17 months old, and loves
 us to bits, and we him.!! We have no guilt feelings, because, it,s
 like having more than one child. We laugh at this guy out loud
 a lot of the time, because he is such a suck. ( my sons words )
 Our grand children couldn,t wait to come visit because of this
 little guy. He wiggles around like a wet noodle, and there is a
 lot of laughter from all quarters. Fun to have him.

 Difficult to lose a good friend!! Hope you can find another one, soon.
 There is one out there that needs someone.

 Carl/ Winnipeg.

I understand about man's best friend. We purchased a Bichon Fries last
November from one of my clients (I am bartering part of the fee), and "Zeke"
just turned a year old. He is quite the whipper snapper, lovable and cute. He
got out last April and we thought he was dog napped or hit by a car. We found
him and realized how much he means to us. He loves to ride in the truck with
me while on my service calls. Helps me tune the pianos too! (just kidding)

My condolences for your loss, Newton.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR