A Tribute

egzakto egzakto@charter.net
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:21:30 -0500

Newton,
I was so sorry to hear about your loss.  As someone who shares her home with a
Sheltie, I know what intelligent and wonderful companions this breed can be.
Here's a link I'd like to share with you, called "Sheltie Angels Among Us."
http://www.geocities.com/sheltieangels/

Also, if and when the time comes that you'd feel ready to be a "dog-dad"
again, I'd be glad to send you the link to the website of my dog's breeder.
(She's in Ohio) Just email me off-list if you ever want it.
Best wishes,
Barb McHugh
Johnstown, PA