A Tribute

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:30:04 -0500

Mitch Ruth wrote:

> Sleep well puppy. Good dog.

When we were planning to leave Dallas for New Jersey I
needed someone to care for my customers.  I had made
preliminary arrangements with three technicians but another
was interested in purchasing the entire data base.  While we
were discussing the issues Lolly was sitting beside my chair
looking at the man and his girl friend.  While petting her I
realized that she was staring at the couple and growling,
Soto Vocce and continuously.  She knew something I did not
or could not and at that perception I told him I felt honor
bound to abide by my original agreements with the other
technicians.

She _was_ a good dog.

		Newton