A Tribute

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:29:30 -0600

Newton,  I am very sorry to hear of your loss!  If it weren't for bad
luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all!  My advise is to go get another
companion right away.  To find one that's the same is impossible.  They
all have differing personalities and traits, but they all can be loyal
and loving with proper care.  I've had to put three down due to failing
health and it never gets any easier.  My wife and I have loved them all
deeply.  We survived.  You will too !!!
Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!