Quicky Quiz - What wuzit?

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:28:37 -0800

Well I'll be!  Congratulations, you win a free trip to Florida!  Yes, A key
lead had loosened and walked out of the key.  As it turned out the hole for the
lead next to it was perfectly aligned so that it entered into it.  The
neighboring lead was recessed about an 1/8" so it was actually inserted into
both keys.  The keys moved as if they were glued together solid.  I've seen
loose leads rubbing but never with a lead actually inside two keys at once.

Thanks for playing!!
Tom Driscoll wrote:

>  loose key lead moving out against adjacent key
> Lets here the rest . This sure is better than electoral junk !!!

No, if it were "Electoral Junk" it would have been a Kimball.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV