Wanna Guess? NPR (Not Politically Related)

Kevin E. Ramsey RPT ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:39:07 -0800

        My God, Sherlock, sometimes you just amaze me to death!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 3:14 AM
  Subject: Re: Wanna Guess? NPR (Not Politically Related)

  The little girl was so disgusted at the sound of the piano, and being a
  student of the sciences, presumed to burn a hole in the piano with a large
  magnifying glass, the parents, who had been out for the afternoon, arrived
  home and saw the smoke and being from the hinterlands, had an older model
  fire extinguisher  which hadn't been checked in years and which used acid
  break the seal, because of the brightness of the day, they assumed the
fire
  was coming from inside the piano and raised the lid and foamed the pin
area
  which mixed with acid would rust and blacken the gilded harp and bleach
the
  felt.  The cat which slept on the lid, and seeing the excitement peeled
out
  with with it's paws in 4 leg drive, thus  contributing to the already less
  than perfect finish on the lid.