Hello Richard Brekne

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:03:44 +0100

Ola Andersson wrote:

> Well I play on gut strings ....

Double checked this post and was suprised that it was through pianotech.. Suppose thats why when I replied it also went through piano tech.

I appologize to the net for this "public" scwabble. And promise to keep this private from now on.

I would like very much to see our freind Ola join the throng of organized piano techs working together to learn more about what we do, and to help create a growing, and cooperative tech environment in Bergen. We other techs have worked very hard these past 5 years to break down walls of
this sort that date way back. It isnt always easy as I am sure most of you know.

Anyways.. again I am sorry to have subjected the list to all this.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.