bumps in keys

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:53:26 -0500

Friends,

Quite a few responses refer to key leads, when the original post talks about
"wooden blisters."  So maybe I can learn something here I didn't know.  Are
key leads ever put in the keys where they are not immediately visible from
the sides?  Maybe inserted from the bottom or something?  I'm a little
confused about how a question regarding wooden blisters turned into a
discussion of key leads.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA