Warning hot steam! (off topic)

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:00:24 -0600

If more Americans would listen to what the rest of the world has to say
about us, instead of boastfully broadcasting how we expect to be viewed
by the Greater World, we might learn some things.

We have wreaked an incredible amount of havoc in the name of American
politics.

Pretty arrogant, methinks, the believe the rest of the world wrong when
we, the small minority in the world, see things differently.
les bartlett
houston
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.