pianotech-digest V2000 #984

Albertien de Pater a10pater@xs4all.nl
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:57:28 +0100

Hello Dave,

When this happens to me, I sometimes flatten the end of the screw thread
with a file. Now you can fit the other let-off screwdriver on the thread,
the one for the small flat pin type. What is it called? (Henk C., help me,
afvaldraaier voor stiftjes???)
Well, if you're still with me, this often works better then a (vice-grip)
wrench. In combination with the heating ofcourse.
I'm probably too late. Good luck,
Albertien,
Amsterdam, Netherlands.