Notes of a Piano Tuner

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:43:07 -0500

Well, you could always try to get your money back and then go buy a =
Bruce Willis or Arnold Swartzenagger (SP?) movie! To each their own. I =
could not put the book down until I was finished. Sorry you did not like =
it.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roy Ulrich=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 9:42 AM
  Subject: Notes of a Piano Tuner

  Someone on this list recommended this book. I bought it and am half =
way through and I can't take it anymore! The text is over - embellished =
and the tales of customers are mundane.

  " My car senses things that I somehow miss. Like yesterday, I was =
backing up in a parking lot and carefully looked all around before =
maneuvering backward."

  Wow.

  For Sale:  Sleep aid - $16.95 + shipping ($3.00)

  Roy Ulrich