Hallå Stephen Birkett

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:17:52 +0100

I'm so fashinated by your comments and is very intrested in your work.

Are history instruments a "interest", "life style"or is it possible to make a living on it?
How much modern piano work do you do compared with the history instruments?
Do you have a shop where you sell instruments and how many of them are made by you and how many are Rebuild ? I there a web page? Do you do alot traveling and consulting? And more buisesness secrets...?
In Norway there is very little interest for Music History.

Sorry for my bad English I would like to express myself better here.

Sincerely

Ola Andersson
Bergen, Norway