VIRUS ALERT

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:59:49 -0500

..ah..for once, I get to repectfully disagree with Ms. Carter.

As long as this list employs a 'digest', Andy's idea of no attachments is a
feasible one..those on the digest are not able to view attachments like
pictures(unless Majordomo and Andy have done something that I am unaware
of).

Attachments between techs is better than attachments to a list like
this..it's safer for us all..Gina, I agree with your comment about taking
responsibility with your own 'puter, but a little prevention, especially
since all wouldn't be able to view an attachment, goes a long way in my very
humblist rook opinion.

rook