Election Day Puzzla

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:41:35 -0800

Jim,
	Yes, I remember Laroy talking about this situation. Funny, though, that
it is so pronounced on this one note and nonexistent on all the others -
as if there were some debris caught behind the let off rail on that
note. Something else to look for when I go back there in ten years for
its regular tuning.

Tom