Changing a wire on a spinet

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:00:39 -0600

At 08:27 11/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been told to ask this list to find out if there is someone out there
>who manufactures a tube that will aid someone in replacing a wire on a
>spinet without pulling the piano apart.
>
>Yes, I need one.
>
>Rook

Curtain rod  - the "c" cross section stuff

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

College: The place where you have three options--to sleep, to study, or to
party - but only get to pick two per semester.