OH H A P P Y DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:24:28 +0100

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Hey Richard,
>
> Didn't you send in your absentee ballot?
>
> David I.

Having lived in Norway for the past 20 years, I have come to feel that I have no
real right to vote. Sure I am an American citizen, but I have become very
Norwegianized as time goes by. I know lots of folks dont understand my decision
here. I just feel that voting for the American elections is something that those
who participate in American society should take care of.

I vote for all elections here in Norway that I am allowed to. The National
elections are for citizens only here, and the local and "state" elections are
open to anyone who lives here.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.