VIRUS ALERT

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 20:04:44 -0800

At 05:59 PM 11/09/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>DO NOT OPEN the message or attachment from "R. A. Beaton"
><rbeaton@initco.net> whose subject was blank, and whose headers looked
>like this:
>
>Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:57:28 -0700 (MST)

"Napster" ... I have no idea what it was, either, but Norton caught it.
This, actually, was sort of ominous, because Norton asked me to update
my virus definitions today, and then the program crashed before the
update was complete. :-( ... What's more, they pointed out that my
year of free updates was almost over. :-( .. I was going to coast
for two more weeks, but maybe I'd better go to their website and update
from there instead.

Susan