Politics!

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:09:28 +0200

Got this from a friend in Florida:

 Yes, I live in Florida and we're responsible for holding up the
 election!  We're holding the country hostage until we get better
 choices for President.  Please provide better candidates and we'll
 tell you who won!

 Isn't it scary to think that Florida decides the President?!
 This is like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

---

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Jolly
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: Politics!

>> <<"I've just got one question--how the heck did Jim Bryant manage to get
>the
>> WHOLE election held up?????
>> Stan">>
>>
>> uhhh...Temper Tantrum?...or maybe using 'historical' counting methods
>rather
>> than 'equal'? :-)
>> anon.........

News Flash.

Canada to lead UN delegation to supervise vote counting in the USA.

RCMP members are complaining about having to wear Red dress uniforms in hot
Florida sun.

UN Secretary General suggest that USA start elections again. The rest of the
world should have mail order ballots.

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213