Sherman Clay query

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:36:51 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 1:35:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM writes:

<< Dear list,
 Now that Sherman Clay has not been operating (or out of business?) in my
 area, I wander if anyone knows where I could get parts for their uprights.
 Obviousley it's a korean made piano.  Specifically, I need some Damper lever
 lift rod's brackets - those small "curly" bracket which enable the lift rod
 to swing up & down. They tend to break easily.
 Thanks for any info.!
 -Dan

I believe Samick makes the Sherman Clay. You can call them in the US.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR
www.davespianoworks.locality.com