Sylla-bull

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:58:03 -0600

Just got another one of "those" calls. The guy wanted to know what an
"antique Wurlitzer baby grand piano" was worth. One was given to him, so he
naturally figured it was immensely valuable. Ever notice how the number of
words in the description reflects the hopes of the inquirer? If he'd
figured it for something of low value, he'd have just said someone gave him
a Wurlitzer, and I'd have had to DRAG the rest of the information out of
him. Ever notice too, how the less they have in it, the more valuable it
must surely be?

Maybe the phone will quit working.

It sleeted (((((slit)slat)slot)slut) what the heck is the past tense of
sleet?) all day today. Glad I got back in early before I slud.

Ron N