Baldwin Hamilton

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:07:18 -0600

>The keys that are non functional (so far) are f#4 and g#4. Some of the
>white keys are sluggish as well. Bushings appear to be in excellent
>condition. Back weighting would seem to be in order--but do I make the keys
>neutral or do I favor the back?
>Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.

Hi Don,
It depends. if you're just looking to get these few off your back and into
play (sorry, it's a sickness), do the minimum it takes to get them to work.
You don't want them to feel significantly different than everything else.
Then again, if you've got the budget, I'd probably do what Newton suggested.

Ron N