broken string in Ricca piano

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:13:00 -0800 (PST)

I have a couple pictures of a piano that looks like it
came from the dump -- should I send them to the list?
One is a picture of the inside looking from the top,
and you can see that the hammer line is messed up
badly, and the other is looking at the keyboard and
front, and several keys are missing at the top of the
piano.