deletions

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:27:59 -0600

List:
	It may be presumptuous of me to think that anyone on this list might
have addressed anything to me, so I shan't belabor that point.
However............

	My wife and I just got home from West Virginia where we buried your 17
year old niece, who was killed last Wednesday when she pulled out in the
path of a car racing down the road.  One mustn't take for granted that
one's loved ones will be around the next time s/he wants to see them.

	Anyhow, I have over 600 messages, and I'm deleting them all, since I
simply cannot, at this point, deal with such. I'll be back up and running
in a couple of days.
Thanks
les bartlett
houston