Wurlitzer piano history (and other makes)

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 13:17:53 -0800

Where can I find information (including photos) of Wurlitzer piano history,
including all their upright models (not grands)?  I have searched all over
the net and haven't been able to find much of anything.  Also, where can I
find information on other makes of pianos and the pianos they made in the
early 1900s?  A few brands I'm interested in are Steinway, Bosendorfer,
Hallet & Davis, Ricca & Son, and others.  I am interested in finding out
what tall (54" and taller) pianos were made by various manufacturers in the
early 1900s, and which ones were good pianos in their day.