Short scale (was re: Decal for 1866 Steinway...)

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:00:45 EST

Hi, Clark:

It's too bad my Style 2 came to me with 6/0 pins, etc... I know of the
wherabouts of a couple of similar pianos which may be helpful.  One is owned
by Del's associate, Larry Gratty (sp?) - I am sure both Larry and Del would
be interested in this dialogue too.  It might be original.  Another is more
local, but I am afraid it too has been restrung.

As soon as I get the Pscale data into a spreadsheet file I will send it to
you, Clark, and anyone else interested in figuring this out.   The weekend is
VERY hectic too, so it might be a little while - hope you will stay
interested!

Bill Shull, RPT

In a message dated 11/4/00 7:28:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,