Piano Scaling Software

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:23:18 -0600

> I have heard of Pscale, but where can one get it. Are there other scaling
> software products available? If so, where? Thanks
>
> Terry Farrell
> Piano Tuning & Service
> Tampa, Florida
> mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

I have spread sheets that compute tension.  Unfortunatly they are made up on
MSWorks so may not cross over.   I can do them on QuatroPro5.0 but that is
getting old.     They are 15 bucks after you make your first 150 using them.
(so you better charge 165 to make it up).
    Or I can post the formulas in a form you can paste into your spread
sheet.
I also have bass string tension formulas, three different ones.  They all
come out with in 5 pounds though.   And for formulas for metric and English
measurements.     ---ric
 ---ric