Terms

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:51:57 EST

Ed. M. wrote:

<<"Jim,
We have done several museum quality restorations around the country.">>

Ed;
 OK. I think we all know someone who has done "museum restoration" work. I
have done 4 or 5 myself but..........when a part is missing, not just broken
but missing what can you restore? Just a play on words and meanings but...if
it ain't it ain't as 'they' say. :-)

 I think I was addressing the tendency to confine ourselves to the narrow
'definition' of wording rather than our 'intent' or 'meaning' as used.

 Ed how bout putting up a picture of that Ringling piano when you finish?
Sounds really interesting!
Jim Bryant (FL)

p.s. Ron?
<<........... or a single application deification
juice for the restorer, who on the planet could realistically claim to be
able to restore anything except a misguided faith in the unlikely-to
downright impossible, and then only by prestidigitational
misdirection......">> :-) When may one order a quart of this SADJ stuff?