Iomega Zip 250

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 08:12:35 -0500

Not really, Jim, I never did understand Macs, always
confused me.

I do know discs and Zips and I have also learned that using
"utilities" on a damaged disc will not often result in a
fixed disc.  (Try saying that four times in a row out loud)
I have learned to use a disc copy program to make an exact
copy of the damaged disc and then try to recover the copy to
preserve the integrity of the damaged disc.

I can do it in DOS and Windows but I don't about Macs, they
confuse me.

Have a great weekend everyone and will someone come and
visit me in my "confimement"?

		Newton