enter

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:46:50 +0100

Hey there Ruud. Not quite so many lady tuners in our part of the world as
perhaps there are in the US. But we have a few.  They are generally pretty
good techs too. I suppose they have to be considering its still kinda a mail
(male) dominated thingy still here. Keeps em on there toes.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.