Vallotti Young

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:53:29 +0100

Interesting point of view, especially in the light of the fact that ET was
largely developed because of an opposing point of view... That being said,
I find not one interval in the Vallotti Young to be absolutely intolerable.
Some are abit er.... harsh but I wonder how much of this harshness is
because I am not er... accoustumed to them.

This piano is one of 52 instruments I care for at the UiB, and it will
remain in the Vallotti Young for at least the next two months, at which
time we will have an open discussion amoung the students and relavant
faculty to decide where we want to go with all this.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.