Memorial Day

Gina Carter ginacarter@carolina.rr.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 14:31:57 -0400

To All Who Have Served in Defense of the USA,

As one who is very proud to be an American, please accept my heartfelt and
deep sense of appreciation for putting your Country before your life, for
protecting this great Country and enabling this great land to be our home.

On this Memorial Day, I hope we all will remember and honor those served and
those who gave their lives so that we and our families can enjoy these
precious privileges of freedom and peace afforded by their valor.

Gina Carter