Peeved in Pennsylvania... (long)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 07:37:07 -0400

Yes, I found the same thing on an American-made piano.  I'm not sure of the
particulars, but I think it was a studio piano and one of our well-known
companies.  One of the sharps was glued on backwards, pretty well in the center
of the keyboard, and had been that way apparently from new.  Yet in all of 20 or
so years the customer never noticed it or had it pointed out to her.  Until I
came along.

Clyde