Plate Bushings - was Re: Bushing vs. bigger pin?

Mon, 29 May 2000 09:03:35 +0200

Er...grin... I am not sure who or what you are replying to Newton.. but
your point is exactly the argument used by these fellows who tell me
bushings cause the pinblock to be "pulled" away from the plate flange,
instead of towards it.

I personally have not found that S&S uprights are all that difficult to
tune, just requires an adjustment in hammer technique. Thats the difficult
part I deem.. finding that "different" technique

--
Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.