Exam Classes

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Fri, 26 May 2000 22:09:06 -0500

Stephen,
The classes are scheduled by the Exam Committee. Since none of them are on
the list I will respond as well as I am able.
I believe they schedule the classes simultaneouly because they are short of
volunteers and have to compromise some activities because of it. I
understand the problem because the Institute Committee has the same problem.
If you or anybody else would like to be a problem solver, we are always
looking for volunteers for Institute Committee duties. You might like it!
Contact any member of the committees to volunteer. We are listed on the
website below.
Best,
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Stephen Powell
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 7:38 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Exam Classes

Dale,

Why are the classes "Preparing for the Tuning exam" & "Preparing for the
Technical exam" held at the same time?  When I sat all three exams in
Providence, this was a real nuisance as I had to miss one of them.  I
suggested a change in future, but I see it hasn't happened.  Just wondering!

Regards

Stephen Powell RPT
Auckland, NZ