birdcage pianos

Fri, 26 May 2000 21:39:55 +0200

Roger Jolly wrote:

This wouldn't help much in this part of the world Roger. Lots of uprights
from the 20's and 30's fit that discription. I just have the customer open
the piano's top and tell me if they can see the hammers first or if they
see a piece of wood across the top. That normally does the trick. I always
ask how old the piano is to begin with so I can get an idea of whether or
not it have a potential papagøya or not.

--
Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.