birdcage pianos

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 25 May 2000 23:48:38 +0100

Hi,

"Oh, your great grandmother bought it used, did she?"
"Is it huge?"
"Does it have paintings on the front?"

"'Scuse me ma'am could ya open it up on the top? Ok, what do you see? Can
you see a large wooden block above the hammers ("pads" in "laymanspeak").
Not sure huh, well could you take the front lid a little bit away by
turning the thingees on the side there ma'am?  Now, do you see something
that resembles the wires on a BIRDCAGE?  You do?" -click-

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland