Foul Committee

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 25 May 2000 11:16:12 -0600

Hey Phil,
               You must be a rookie, every one knows it's Jim and Ron.
If only we all, were able to develop their satirical ability, we would
stand a chance of sitting on this very prestigious panel. But alas we have
to just sit on the side lines, and abide by their edicts.
Poor John, never had a snow balls chance in Florida with his appeal, he
should know better.
But we can get our licks in Arlington, when Jim holds council in the bar.
Jack Daniel's Ky. chapter may slow him down, but I doubt it.

At 11:40 AM 25/05/00 -0400, you wrote:

>> Dear Sir;
>>  As we take all claims of "foul" seriously the foul committee has reviewed
>> your claim.
>
>Who exactly was on this 'committee'? - A committee consists of a 'group' of
>people...my smeller tells me that the good ole boY network is firmly in
place and
>acting accordingly.
>

>> "Dear Sir;
>>  You have two further chances of your request for prize award, slim and
fat."

>..further evidence of the above statement!
>
>YankeeRook

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213