Husband & Wife teams

Mark Graham magraham@bw.edu
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:45:12 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't read the original message about husband & wife teams, but
consider this:

What if Ra Byn and Tara actually like each other and would cooperate, and
the more experienced would help the lesser-experienced, and even save her
from situations where his expertise could do so (I think those are the
gender roles here)? Tara could learn action work, which any competent
person could do, and together they could do more than two people
separately. It would take humility and flexibility.

I know that's a funny concept of marriage, but it just could work.

I know married couples who thrive on doing things together without
competing, and I know others who do better by giving each other more
space. Ra Byn and Tara could look at the patterns already present in their
relationship and have some idea of how piano togetherness would go.

Two separate, competing businesses and tax returns make no sense to me.

Admittedly, I may have missed some vital info.

Mark Graham
(happily married for 23 years to someone who gives me LOTS of space and
won't even play Monopoly with me let alone go into business)