Ed Foote's temperamental illustrations

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 12:34:02 -0700

As others have noted previously, Ed Foote's class at last year's
national PTG Convention was spectacular, and I have dragged his handout
around for various reasons since then.  I particularly liked the bar
graph illustrations of comma distribution for the the temperaments,
which show at a glance the characteristics of each.

Problem is, I can't find the handout any more.  Does anyone have his
e-mail address?  I checked the PTG Directory, but his e-mail address
isn't there.  Thanks.  We have a chapter technical on temperaments
coming up.

Paul S. Larudee, R{T
405 Vista Heights Rd.
Richmond, CA 94805