Husband & Wife teams

Jonathan Adams jmadams@telusplanet.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 11:00:49 -0600

One technician does not need the permission of another to start up in this
business.  An existing technician does not own the market in a given area.
Newcomers are free to compete for their market share.  Why wouldn't this
same reasoning apply to Ra Byn and Tara?  Why can't they each be an
independent contractor with their own business?

I think that Tara should persue piano technology if she is interested.
Although it will be convenient for her to seek help from Ra Byn along the
way, I would encourage her to learn from as many different people and
sources as she possibly can.  There is a wealth of information as well as
technicians who are happy to share what they know.  This List is a great
example of that.

Stacy Adams
PTG Associate