Midnight Puzzler

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 May 2000 23:54:42 EDT

<<.the action was too far back on the keybed causing the treble hammers to rub

against the piece of wood that comes down from the sound board? - sorry - my

terminology still needs work.

Rook>>

Phil;
Uniform terminology unfortunately is not our strong suit but I know what you
are talking about and that part(s) is called variously:
cross bar, cross block, belly bar, belly rail and several other names :-)
But your answer is BZZZZT......wrong. Good try though.
Jim Bryant (FL)