Hazelton pianos

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Tue, 23 May 2000 12:16:17 -0400

Hello guys and gals,
    I had a refinisher do this to one of my customers. I first met the lady when
an insurance company called me to evaluate some water damage. I told the woman
about a refinisher that one of my other customer expressed accolades over but
emphasized I knew nothing about them. Well, the piano came back with the strings
sprayed. The customer insisted I talk to the refinisher over the phone and he said
"what was I supposed to do, leave them dirty?" As if spraying them actually made
them clean. My ex-customers viewpoint was that it was my fault for recommending
this guy to refinish her piano. I reiterated that I did not recommend them but
rather just past along information from one of my other customers. I must have
said that a dozen times before she even sent it out in the first place. Some
people just hear what they want to hear, I guess.

Greg Newell