Elton John

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:50:47 -0600

Hi ra byn james,
                          Billy Joel had a Baldwin SD10 and a tech supplied
by Baldwin fir his Canadian tour.  It had to be the brightest souding piano
I've ever heard. Rocks for hammers, his choice. Amazing what the ssound
guy's can do. Billy's comment, I can still hear the piano with all the
sound equipment going.
Roger

At 03:30 AM 21/05/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Someone with a big name (Elton John,Bruce Hornsby,Billy Joel, etc.)  touring
>as a pianist with a band will probably be carrying their own piano & their
>own tech.
>
>ra byn james

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.